Cathy enjoys providing half-day and full-day experiential workshops where participants can more fully learn about themselves through activities, discussion, and creative expression. Some workshops she has conducted in the past include –
- Staying in Our Hoops – Learning About Boundaries
- Conflict and Confrontation – In Healthy Ways
- Managing the Heat – Learning to Deal with Anger
- Forgiveness – A Gift to Myself
- Breaking Free from Shame
- Single – for the Holidays
- A Fence? A Gate? Or a Wall? Discerning How and When to Set a Boundary
- Self Care? Selfish? Self-Less?
- Finding Peace with My Body
- Creative – Me?? Finding My Inner Artist
Cathy’s workshops are held at A Sheltering Tree, or, if you are part of a group or agency which could benefit from one of Cathy’s workshops, she is willing to talk with you about bringing the workshop to you.
No upcoming workshops